[Debconf-team] Final Report prioritization

Hi all,

as you might have seen from the IRC chan, I have been bootstrapping the
DebConf14 final report. I _know_ it feels early to care about it for all
of us but trust me, it's so much harder after the conference is over.

Anyway, the git repository is ready to accept contributions and I've now
setup a wiki page [0] to coordinate and organize the work.

As a change from last year I hereby propose a prioritization of the
final report chapters, as you can see from the wiki page. The intent of
that is to be able to release a final report earlier: as soon as all
chapters from the "First priority" category are written and checked, we
would just release. Other chapters would be nice to have but I think we
should prioritize an early release over an exhaustive content.

That prioritization is just a proposal and I welcome comments on it. As
soon as we agree on it, I will send a message to announce to find
volunteers for the various chapters. I think we _must_ make sure to find
people in charge for all "first priority" chapters before the conference
is over and actually chase people to get it done before a months or two
are gone after the conference.

Comments, enhancements?

Cheers,
OdyX