Re: [Debconf-team] Request for Videoteam Budget increase

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 4:55 PM, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
Where are you proposing to rent the screens, projectors, and speakers for
this, and what are the specifications of what is being rented?  Do we have
an actual quote for this rental?  PSU has this kind of equipment available
for rental and is probably a cheaper option than an off-site rental; we
should certainly investigate them as a provider.

A Portland company I have worked with before, I have a quote buried in my inbox.. wlll dig out soon.

I am hoping to find time to talk to PSU soon* and see if they can match it - that would be preferential.

* soon should be next few days given how close we are getting and it will get more rude to cancel from the local guy.

but first I get my trailing white space problems resolved
https://github.com/rackspace/pyrax/pull/439
and other such important tings ;/