[Debconf-team] It's meeting time again! (DebConf14 IRC meeting, DebConf14 local team meeting)

5~Hi all,

Two weeks sure goes fast, doesn't it?  It's time again for our biweekly IRC
meeting and local team meeting.

IRC meeting: Tuesday, 29 July @ 1900 UTC (1200 PDT)

Agenda for this meeting is here:

   https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Meetings#Global_meeting.2C_Tuesday_29_July_at_1900_UTC_.281200_PDT.29.2C_.23debconf-team.40irc.debian.org

The next DebConf local team meeting is *also* tomorrow.  Only it's at a pub,
not on an IRC channel, starting at 6:30pm PDT.

   Lucky Lab
   915 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
   Portland, OR 97214

Please add your agenda items here for the latter meeting.

   https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Meetings#Local_meeting.2C_Tuesday_29_July_at_1830_PDT.2C_Lucky_Lab_SE

We're now a mere 3 weeks out from DC14.  Time is short!  Please attend in
order to help keep everything on track for the main event.

See you there,