Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf14 Cheese and Wine party venue

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> wrote:
> If they aren't in alignment, I'd be concerned about enforcing
> something we don't agree with upon our attendees.

I would say that there are lots of policies and rules that Debconf
attendees need to comply with to travel to the U.S. that they may not
agree with. I'm certain their policy is just along the lines of
covering them for any possible liability and about appropriate
conduct.