Re: [Debconf-team] Request to Adjust Budget for Social Events

On 2014-06-18 00:43, Patty Langasek wrote:
Bottom line, I'd like to transfer another $1500 to the conference dinner budget, bringing the conference dinner budget from $9900 to $11400 USD. I request the funds to come from the daytrip budget excess, which would take
that down to $3474 USD.

In reviewing the budget and the current status of the daytrip planning, this change will not affect the trip as planned, and will give us an enjoyable
conference dinner.

Within the overall budget, and given the positive sponsorship situation, this seems fine.

Though I think I would rather be transparent in renaming the line item from "conference dinner" to "evening social event" or similar, to match how the funds are being spent.

--
Moray