Re: [Debconf-team] Sport event during Debconf14?

During dc11 there was a wiki page for football [0].

I think it comes to this - find a spot where you can
play, invite other people during breakfast/on irc/on wiki
and people will join :). Its sports, its not like you need
a permission to enter Top Secret building :).

[0] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Football

Cheers,

zlatan

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 10:38 AM, Oliver Propst <oliver.propst@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, 2014-06-15 at 00:34 -0700, Patty Langasek wrote:
>  The unviersity has extended use of the university gym to all attendees during
> the conference, so feel free to self-organize sports ball at your leisure.
Ok cool, thanks for the info.