Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Prices?

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 04:00:05AM +0000, Solveig wrote:

> Well, it's probably too late, but it's still interesting to know how
> much it would cost, it's always possible a sponsor wants to improve
> Debian's accessibility :) And there seems to be Debconf in the US every
> few years, so worst case the information is useful for future organizers.

Actually, in the 15 year history of DebConf, this is only the second time
that it has happened in the US. I'm currently unaware of any other US-based
teams that are considering organizing in the future. Naturally, this could
change, but it's unlikely.

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski