Re: [Debconf-team] [rmayorga@debian.org: Summit - Propose a event form fields]

As the new Video team lead, (no worries Holger is still here)

Do we need to ask the presenter permission to email them things like "please review your title slide: http://...png" and later "your video is here:  http://...."

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 5:50 PM, Ana Guerrero Lopez <ana@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 09:42:38AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Forwarding to the list for general consumption.

> From: René Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org>
> To: vorlon@debian.org
> Cc: talks@debconf.org
> Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 09:02:42 -0600
>
> Hi Steve,
>
> As we promise to forward you the fields/changes for the talk/event
> creation form on Summit:
>
> + Title ** Mandatory
> + Description ** Mandatory)
> + Event type (BoF, Leture, etc)
> + Track (Optional)
> + URL - text box, allowing several URLs.
> + License (list box)* NEW
>       contents:
>               GPLv2/v3
>               Mozilla Public License (MPL)
>               3-clause BSD License
>               The Artistic License
>               The MIT License
>               Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike (CC-BY-SA) v4.0
>               Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike (CC-BY-SA) v3.0
>               Other - Please mail talks@debconf.org
>
> + Spec URL *Remove it*
> + Wiki URL *Remove it*
> + PAD URL  *Remove it*
> + Participants - not yet decided -
>

> We Would also like to change the wording, on the form and links,
> instead of "Propose a Meeting", can we use  "Propose an Event"  ?

Any news about having this implemented in summit so we, the talks team, can
send the Call for events/talks?

Ana