Re: [Debconf-team] debconf15 logo contest: voting begins

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 7:58 PM, Penny Leach <penny@mjollnir.org> wrote:

> Since 10 (& now 11) are both remixes rather than new logos I'm happy to
> add them to the voting table if people think it's reasonable.

I took the opportunity to open a new vote with Concordet and the new options.

Penny: Feel free to delete that section

People who voted already: Please vote again in the new vote

People who didn't vote yet: Please vote in both old and new in case
the new one falls through

Sorry for rushing ahead but I feel this is best,
Richard