[Debconf-team] CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS

Hello world,

Please help us!

The sponsorship team has many leads to follow up on, and not enough people
to follow the leads.  We would greatly appreciate any and all help anyone
can provide to help us meet and exceed our budget this year.

As was discussed at the global IRC meeting yesterday, sponsorship shortfalls
will mean needing to trim the budget, and right now, the likely trimming
will come from bursaries.  I want to ensure as many people who need
sponsorship to attend DebConf14 can get it, so please help us make sure we
don't have to make those hard decisions.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing everyone in Portland in 5.5 months!
Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski