[Debconf-team] Draft email to d-d-a regarding sponsorship.. Please advise?

Subject: DebConf14 organizing team needs your help to raise funds!
(Won't take long.)

Hello!

We are well into the planning for DebConf14 which will take place in
Portland, Oregon, USA during the 23rd-31st of August, 2014.

It looks like it is again going to be a great event and hope that
everyone can come, but to make it happen we need your help.

We are now contacting potential sponsors from all around the globe,
and need to ask all Debian contributors to think if they have an
personal connections to Debian-friendly organizations, that might be
interested in sponsoring DebConf14. This would be particularly useful
if you know of organizations that have are either new to sponsoring
Debian, or have not sponsored Debian recently.

If you can think of interested companies, please feel free to reach
out to them, and ask, or if you are not comfortable asking directly,
to contact the sponsors-team with any leads. I've included a link to
the sponsorship brochure, which is useful to explain DebConf to new
sponsors. [1]

To get in contact with the DebConf Sponsors Team, please send an email to:

  <mailto:sponsors@debconf.org>.

On behalf of the DebConf Sponsors Team.

Cheers,
Brian