Re: [Debconf-team] food for thoughts

also sprach Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> [2013.10.27.1155 +0100]:
> some interesting food for thoughts for conference organizers:
> http://voodootikigod.com/posts/our-culture-of-change

Glancing over this, I can't help but say that we're in the lead
here. Of course, handling criticism is always a challenge, but
I think at least we're all aware and not because of this article.

And between our day trip, conference dinner, Mao and werewolf
sessions, assassins game, bond fires where possible, sauna
experiences and social BoFs, I find it hard to make space just to
get really drunk in between! ;)

Yet, we can always get better! Let's do it.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team

"arthur slapped his arms about himself to try and get his
 circulation a little more enthusiastic about its job."
                                 -- hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy