Re: [Debconf-team] Proposal for sponsorship levels (and registration fees) for DC14

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 7:13 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
> also sprach Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> [2013.10.24.0143 +0200]:
>> After discussion with sponsors-team we are proposing the following
>> sponsorship levels and registration fees for DC14. (They are largely
>> the same as DC13 with CHF substituted for USD).
>
> The USD is a bit weaker than the CHF, but one sentiment I often
> heard during the preparation of DC13 was that the sponsorship levels
> were too expensive. Maybe it would be possible to add another level
> below bronze e.g. at 1000 USD with a small benefit, such as a link
> or whatever.

Martin,

We already have the "Supporter" level, which covers all donations
below the Bronze threshold. Assuming we agree to keep these supporters
listed on the "Sponsor web page", and not also have them listed on the
homepage, I don't think I'd personally have a major issue allowing
them to have a link from the sponsor page.

Would this address the issue, or do you feel it's important to have a
minimal threshold?

Thanks,
Brian