[Debconf-team] Please create the mailinglist debconf-families

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 05:13:41PM -0400, Brian Gupta wrote:
> - Taking this a bit further, I feel that a "debconf-families" mailing
> list where families can get to know each other before the conference
> and start planning playdates, child care, and other family friendly
> activities would likely be really helpful. (Hopefully with some local
> orga team members also on the list to answer family oriented
> questions.) We'd likely want to set this up way in advance, and make
> sure people knew about it. (Perhaps include the list details when the
> date of the conference is announced.)

Part of the discussion about Debconf with kids should be kept private.
So please, create this list, unarchived and with subscription moderated.
I think debconf-families is ambiguous and I would prefer debconf-kids
or debconf-parents, but I don't really care a lot of about the name.
I'm more than happy to help moderating. Thank you.

Ana