Re: [Debconf-team] Thank you Ad

Hi,

thanks for the work on the Thank you Ad!

Content wise I only have one comment: maybe include the categories (platinium,
gold, solver) next to the sponsor names?

On Freitag, 23. August 2013, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> We will have a problem there: we promised "Logo in full-page “thank you”
> ad in Linux Magazine worldwide" to Silver, Gold and Platinum sponsors"
> , not a half-page.
>
> So we need someone to talk to them (Gaudenz ?) to see if that's possible
> for free or if we need to buy the other half-page.

I don't think we should buy a half page (for some thousands of $currency),
rather explain our error and apologize. It's not really a good use of Debian
money.

cheers,
	Holger