Re: [Debconf-team] Thank you Ad

Le vendredi, 23 août 2013 09.14:42, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> I'm on it today.

Okay. My first draft has been committed to the -data directory:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-
data/dc13/artwork/LinuxMagazineAd/Ad.png?view=co

It is arguably not overly original, but fits quite well the minimalistic
design guidelines we have followed during DebConf13. Suggestions and
improvements welcome.

I won't be able to do more changes before Sep 2, unfortunately, so if we
want the Ad to be out before that, someone else will need to chime in.

Cheers,
OdyX