Re: [Debconf-team] Pictures - License

Hi Andreas,

thanks for your pictures, for which I couldn't find a link
unfortunately; was this hidden in madduck's mailbox maybe?

Le mardi, 20 août 2013 13.07:49, Andreas Glaeser a écrit :
> My pictures are not in the public domain, but under CC-BY-SA License.
> See here:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/reports/dc13/picauthors
> .tex?view=markup or here:

I would like to manage to produce a final report with a coherent
license; the current conditions for the report are: GPLv2 for texts, CC-
BY for the pictures.

That said I just noticed that GPLv2 and CC-* are incompatible.

Any suggestion for final report licensing? CC-BY-SA for everything minus
corporate logos?

Cheers,

OdyX