Re: [Debconf-team] Daytrip information [67]

Hi Wookey,

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 10:58:45PM +0100, Wookey wrote:
> > You have selected the following DayTrip option and we have compiled
> > the relevant information for you:
> >
> > You have an invalid selection for the daytrip in the registration
> > system. Please contact us as soon as possible if you want to take part
> > in the daytrip. If not, we will assume that you only want to come to
> > the conference dinner.
>
> Bollocks. Just seen this. I selected the asphalt mine trip. Is it too
> late to come?

Likely not. Your mail just came through now, so I hope you're already
somewhere on the day trip.

If not, just take public transport to Neuchatel. Some people seem to
plan to take the bus or train (not sure) leaving at 17:22 down at the
train station of Vaumarcus.

You can currently find me in my camper van, but I'll leave later in
the afternoon for Neuchatel by bicycle.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)