Re: [Debconf-team] Daytrip information [145]

On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:39:43 +0000, DebConf Registration Team wrote:
The boat journey will finish in Vaumarcus. From there we will have to
walk about 20 minutes back up to Le Camp.

Given the steep climb from Port de Vaumarcus to Le Camp: Are any provisions made to benefit me (i.e. any transportation back up), or will I have to rely on someone (or several people in turn) to push me uphill?

Regards,
Sven