[Debconf-team] Welcome talk - We want you

Hi all,

as you know, the DebConf13 talks schedule starts tomorrow (hmm) morning
with the DebConf13 Welcome Talk [0], at 09h45 in the main talk room. As
agreed during today's team meeting [1], moray, gaudenz, rafw and myself
prepared it.

We want everyone that made DebConf13 possible (yes, that's you), to be
on-stage at the beginning of the Welcome Talk, where we intend to
shortly present each of you. (yes, each of you).

So please make sure to stay close to the main talk room's podium
tomorrow morning at 09h45. We want you there!

Cheers,

OdyX

[0] http://penta.debconf.org/dc13_schedule/events/1041.en.html
[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/OnSiteMeetings#2013-08-10_-