[Debconf-team] BoF "Gitify ALL the things" still possible?

Dear all,

it has been suggested that I apply for a slot for a general BoF about
Git-based tools, their use cases, possible paths from there and just a
general Git-together (scnr).

Please note that this BoF is not Debian-specific in nature; I don't
know if or how that affects your decision. If accepted, I would try to
broaden the scope beyond Debian as much as possible, most likely via
#vcs-home on OFTC.

Rough agenda:

* what are your use cases for Git outside of source code management
* what are your tools, especially if not on this list: (I would
prepare that list)
* for authors of those tools, what are things you want to tell people
about them?
* for users of those tools, what are use cases which are not covered
completely or enough?
* for authors: ideas? concepts? will-have-to-code? WONTFIX?

Optionally
* how can the video team use git-annex to ease their work

As I said, the last point is optional in the context of this BoF and
will be talked about with or without any BoF during DebConf.

People who I strongly suspect, or know, will have an interest in
attending are CC'ed.

I would just as gladly coordinate, take minutes, or simply discuss.
All those options are fine to me.

--
Richard