[Debconf-team] offer to donate/rent Debian-based network appliance for DebConf

Hi DebConf Team,

 One of our Debconf13 sponsor, Plat'Home (http://www.plathome.co.jp/)(*)
 asks me that they want to contribute to DebConf not only sponsor fee
 but also donate/rent their reliable network appliance "OpenBlocks",
 Debian-based armhf machine (for detail, see http://openblocks.plathome.com/).
 I think it'd be nice if it would be used for DebConf's network system,
 so please tell us who is the contact person for this issue.

 (CCed to Plat'Home folks, so please include them for your reply).

 Thanks.

 *) they also sponsored Local Debian event in Japan, this year
    (see http://gum.debian.or.jp/2013), so I had a chance to talk with them.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org