Re: [Debconf-team] T-shirts quote

Hi Didier,

Is this based on an actual quote? The quote that Gunnar sent me had a price of MX47.50 / shirt.
You're calculating with MX42/shirt. Did they give more discount if we order more Shirts?
As shipping/VAT will increase too, I guess we can still use my total cost estimate of CHF7/T-Shirt which would result in: CHF 4095

Do we really need 585 T-Shirts (attendees: 390, staff: 120, video: 75)? Original quote by Gunnar was 400 T-Shirts
Compared with penta numbers of 278 attendees + 52 sponsors + 44 organizer/volunteer/videoteam.

Especially on the staff side we seem to have way too many shirts.
Sure, we can afford it as they're cheap, but it seems a bit of a waste of resources. (and we're complaining about spending another CHF 2000 on dishwashing and on the other hand spend >CHF1000 more on T-Shirts we don't even need)

Philipp