[Debconf-team] Status on various things for today meeting

Hi all,

I cannot attend today meeting so I am just share the last information
with you.

Sponsorsing
We have reached CHF 158k, i need to check with hug last payments and generate
an invoice.
There is a sponsorship team meeting on Wednesday 2130 CEST. Please reply to this
email if you plan to attend.

Day trip
I have contacted a person who can organise eveything at Jura 3 lacs. I am
waiting for propositions I should have news in 1-2 days.

VISA
2 visa letters to do.

Cleaning
I have contacted an few company with OdyX help and I have selected one who work
for CHF 35 per hour + VAT. The idea is ot have light service for DebCamp and
full service from 10-17 August.
Finally cleaning is provided by Le Camp.
I want them to come and see the place on Monday CEST 11h and make a proposal to us.

Debian Day
Ask Luca

Have an happy meeting. Hope this help.

Cheers,