Re: [Debconf-team] RTC track

Daniel Pocock dijo [Mon, May 27, 2013 at 11:57:18PM +0200]:

> Hi,
>
> I'm just following up on this, I've started to make some contacts about
> the Free RTC track and there is some positive progress.
>
> To make this a track, are there any more formal steps to be taken other
> than getting abstracts/responses to the call for papers?

I have added you to the Almighty Wiki¹. I am not sure if RTC means
much to us Debianers (for me it only means Real Time Clock), so feel
free to play with the name to make it more attractive or descriptive!

¹ https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Teams#Track_coordinators