Re: [Debconf-team] definition of communal / shared showers and bathrooms

Hi,

The following counts for the building where we had a work meeting +
BSP once. Don't know about the other buildings, but I suspect a
similar niveau:

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 04:01:41PM +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> For example, are the showers private cubicles with individual, private
> changing areas inside each cubicle such as in a decent youth hostel?

Yes, but IIRC without a changing area inside the cubicle.
(Nevertheless they were the most decent showers I ever saw in a Youth
Hostel like facility. Even better than most of the showers I saw in
hotels in Brussels while being there for FOSDEM.)

> Or are they more like the big communal showers in a football club
> changing room where everybody sees everything?

No.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)