Re: [Debconf-team] Updated DebConf Budget draft

On 23/05/13 at 19:44 +0200, Philipp Hug wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We just committed a new version of the budget to svn, which includes
> DebCamp and other additional expenses, see:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc13/accounting/
>
> The following changes were made to the budget:
> * DebConf was extended from (1setup + 7 DebConf days) to 8 days which
> results in additional expenses of around CHF 12000 (difference between 290
> and 60 person on saturday)
> * Cleaning/dish-washing was added
> * Conference dinner was extended
> * Daytrip was extended
> * Debian Day and/or Birthday event budget increased
> * 4-day DebCamp was added with a budget of CHF 20000
> * Debian newbies initiative was added (+CHF 20000)

Hi,

Three questions:
- 90 attendees for DebCamp seems rather low. Is that due to sharing the
  venue with other groups ? Is there a potential for increase ? If
  positive, what would it cost ?
- Is that budget with hot lunch or cold lunch? If it's with cold lunch,
  have you clarified what kind of cold lunch it would be? My personal
  opinion is that cold lunch would probably be fine (it's mid-august
  after all), provided there's enough diversity not to be bored of
  lunches after a couple of days.
- What does "Note: have to pay all breakfasts every day" mean?

Thanks a lot for this work. I'm really looking forward to coming to
Le Camp :)

Lucas