Re: [Debconf-team] Next team meeting Thursday 23th May 2013 1800 UTC

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Sponsored registration has now closed and we apparently collectively forgot to
> call for a meeting today.
>
> I therefore propose to hold a team meeting is on Thursday 23th May at 1800 UTC
> in #debconf-team@irc.debian.org [0].

I have a phone meeting at that time, so my participation will be pretty
minimal.  As long as some reasonable sized group of people can
participate at that time, I think it's more important to move forward
with the sponsorship process than wait for a time that everyone can make
it.