[Debconf-team] Debian Conference 2013 The annual Debian developer meeting

Dear Sir/Ma,

It is my pleasure to Introduce our,Company to you EDU CONSULT BOLD.
 We got to know this Conference on website,

We are well interested on (Debian Conference 2013  The annual Debian developer meeting)

Which will commence 11. - 18. August 2013, Switzerland    .
It shall therefore be appreciated if you can give us all neccessary
information about the Conference

Your urgent reply  will be highly appreciative

Best regards!

Yours Truly,
Segun igbinoba.
Manager