Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf12 final report RC2

Hi Didier,

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> wrote:
> As a basis of discussion for tonight's Team meeting [0], I have released the
> DebConf12 Final Report with Henning's work on the "Budgeting" section, giving
> it some formatting love

Cool, thanks for that! I actually didn't have a tex setup ready and
didn't even check how it looks...

> I propose a latest -l10n-en review (the budgeting part feels quite en_DE to
> me)

Be prepared to defend that statement - I'll be in the meeting! :P

No, honestly - I myself don't see major failures, even when looking at
it again now.
I should have added a nice photo of the finance office, though...

> and then declare it as done (DebConf blogpost in debconf12 category,
> Debian News item, non _rc* filename), it's way past due time.

Yeah! :)

Henning