Re: [Debconf-team] RFC: Opening Registration on Friday ?

Hi all,

Le mardi, 30 avril 2013 18.57:36, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> = Registration documentation
>
> Along with the majority of the crowd present in last week's face-to-face
> meeting, I also think it would be "better" to have the registration
> documentation pushed to the website (as /frozen/ HTML instead of as /world-
> editable/ wiki) but as this can be quite time-consuming, I don't intend to
> block registration on this. I intend to give it a try though.
>
> Please comment on the actual state of the Registration documentation [3] by
> answering on-list; that's what I would put as register.xhtml on the
> website.
> (…)
> [3] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Registration

That has now been pushed to the website (should be there in a minute), with a
warning:

* http://debconf13.debconf.org/register.xhtml

The wiki page has also been updated to point to the website, in order to avoid
information duplication. Comments and patches are of course welcome.

Cheers,

OdyX