[Debconf-team] what are the steps to volunteer for DebConf13

Dear all,

Having seen the advertisement about DebConf13 at our university website, university of Fribourg, Switzerland, I would kindly want to participate as a volunteer for the upcoming DebConf13. The first step that I took, which I think was a little mistake, was registering to the debconf-team mailing list about three weeks or so ago. Since then, I receive tuns of emails and have no clue, what so ever, about what people are talking about.

I am a CS master student and a big fan and user of Debian. I will be interested to volunteer for the Website team. If this team already has enough members, then I am flexible to be assign to any team that needs help. Kindly let me know what's the registration proceedure.

Thanks for the good work.

Best regards,
Alfusainey