[Debconf-team] DebConf13 accomodation/food/fees prices proposal

Hi all,

during yesterday's meeting at Gaudenz's [0] we discussed the Pricing [1]
proposal and tried to address all concerns and proposals raised in both the
"Le Camp Accomodation - Bed selling and prfessional fee" [2] and "Suggestion
for Professional / Corporate attendance Fee" [3] threads.

	https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Pricing

We did the following changes on the proposal:

* Accomodation always includes breakfast (worth 10.- CHF). Likewise, it is
  assumed that people hosted outside Le Camp would get breakfast there.
  Accordingly, the prices for day food have been adapted.
* It is always assumed that attendees either get /both/ hosting and food
  sponsored or neither.
* The examples assume a full "7 nights" DebConf and propose a week pricing.
* Attendance fees were rounded up to 200.-CHF and 500.- CHF per "7 nights"
  DebConf. About that, note that a "Corporate attendee with the best room in
  Le Camp" should pay ~1kCHF which is roughly inline with the previous years.
* We moved the "nordique two-beds rooms" up to Copper category: this makes
  Copper a meaningful category for the most probable use for changing
  category: get a two-bed room. Similarly, we split Zinc in two, to make
  explicit that you can get a "two-bed" "sleeping bag" room in that category.
* As it would somehow defeat the point, we made explicit that "sponsored
  food+accom" is incompatible with Professional or Corporate conference fee.
  Also, we thought it would be good to make these prices known to all
  attendees: it gives a monetary value to what we offer. Also, we could
  explicitely invite people to donate the amount equivalent to what they get.

I think that's mostly it. Please comment our changes or the complete proposal
until the next team meeting so that we can validate it and publish it on the
website.

Cheers,

OdyX

[0] [🔎] 87k3r7c33p.fsf@meteor.durcheinandertal.bofh