Re: [Debconf-team] Suggestion for Professional / Corporate attendance Fee

Le jeudi, 24 janvier 2013 18.31:37, Moray Allan a écrit :
> And remember the good point that attendees whose companies pay (or who
> claim the cost of DebConf as a business expense against tax themselves)
> may prefer it if there's a single charge rather than having food split
> out.

Isn't that mostly an invoicing problem?

I think doing the calculation as we are doing now is great to be sure we are
doing the right thing. Then if people prefer to have a single "conference
participation" fee, I'm sure we help there. We could imagine publicising
various use cases (as in the examples section on the wiki "Prices" page) and
people could then just "buy" the "professional fee with standard+ hosting" if
that makes their lives easier.

OdyX