Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 team needs some help finalizing the thank you ad for sponsors..

On 11/28/13 02:13, Raphaël Walther wrote:
Thanks again for helping on the design of the thank you ad !

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:03:51PM -0800, Matto Marjanovic wrote:
No problem --- I do not have commit access to the repo, though
if I could get it somehow, that would preempt me from returning
the favor and distributing more multi-megabyte files via email.

Do you have an account on alioth ? Then, you can ask the admin of debconf-data
to get access (link at the bottom right of the page):
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debconf-data/

Finally, a follow-up:  I've just committed a revised version of
the half-page "Thank You" ad (slated to appear in Linux Magazine).
The PNG represents the current state of the SVG (if you export it
correctly :).  You can view that here:

https://alioth.debian.org/scm/viewvc.php/*checkout*/dc13/artwork/LinuxMagazineAd/Ad_half.png?revision=4345&root=debconf-data

I welcome any comments/critiques.  If no one disses it too harshly
in the next couple of weeks, I'll move on to prepping CMYK separations
for the magazine.

-m