Re: [Debconf-team] getting started on the DebConf14 website

Allison Randal <allison@lohutok.net> writes:

> On 10/28/2013 09:31 AM, Allison Randal wrote:
>> Indeed, easy enough. I originally had the debian swirl rising like the
>> sun over Mt. Hood, but it ended up looking kind of dorky, so I removed
>> it. But, just setting the swirl off to the side like the others will
>> work out well. I'll send a preview shortly.

> Updated:

> http://www.lohutok.net/gallery/debconf14/sky_swirl_style_tile.png

Looks good! Print it!
Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski