Re: [Debconf-team] Please create the mailinglist debconf-families

On 08/25/2013 06:06 PM, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:
> Part of the discussion about Debconf with kids should be kept private.
> So please, create this list, unarchived and with subscription moderated.
> I think debconf-families is ambiguous and I would prefer debconf-kids
> or debconf-parents, but I don't really care a lot of about the name.
> I'm more than happy to help moderating. Thank you.

I agree with ana that debconf-kids is a better name for any such
proposed list than debconf-families.

I hope that whoever decides on subscription policy will make it clear
that both caregivers (parents) and their allies are welcome to
participate, rather than making it a caregiver-only list.  Those of us
who are childfree can still help provide support for people with
caregiving responsibilities who want to be able to participate more
fully in debconf.

	--dkg