Re: [Debconf-team] Thank you Ad

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> writes:

> Le vendredi, 23 août 2013 09.14:42, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
>> I'm on it today.
>
> Okay. My first draft has been committed to the -data directory:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-
> data/dc13/artwork/LinuxMagazineAd/Ad.png?view=co

Would it be worth including a URL for DC13?  and/or debian?  (just for
those that have no clue what Debian or DebConf is that manage to pick up
a copy).

https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf has links that should help anyone that
doesn't already know about debian/debconf.

The current wording seems a little terse to me, and also it seems to
imply that we don't want to thank our smaller sponsors.

What do you think about something like:

  DebConf13

  would like to thank all our sponsors for making this year's conference
  possible -- in particular the major sponsors[1]:

  [LOGOS]

  [1] full sponsor list available at our web site: ...

or is that now too verbose?

Cheers, Phil.