[Debconf-team] Missing Cisco WLAN Access Point since teardown

Hi,

the ISP is missing the one Cisco access point which they setup at the
beginning of DebConf to better cover the amount of clients in the main
talk room. They set it up in the lower dining room which we used
during DebCamp and on the last day (teardown Sunday), on the floor.

The missing access point is a Cisco Aironet 1242G, of grey colour and
has two external antennas. It looks like this:
https://trakmax2.nuspire.com/images/ProviderProducts/1242bundle.jpg

During lunch on teardown Sunday I noticed that there's a cable with no
device plugged into the wall socket in the dining room and fetched it.
So the AP was already missing at that time.

Neither Philipp Hug nor me have found it in the WLAN equipment we took
home.

Anyone knows where the missing AP has been put to during teardown?

I'd also be happy if Sylvestre (who AFAIK has the video team hardware)
and Fil (who IIRC took care of most of the DebConf/Debian owned
hardware) could check if the missing access point accidentially found
its way into the transport boxes.

(Bcc to some members of the network team since I don't know if they're
on debconf-team. Some of them already stated that they only teared
down our hardware, so that's mostly just for their information.)

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)