[Debconf-team] Pictures - License

> Unterliegen Deine Photos einer Lizenz? Bitte schicke doch kurz eine
> entsprechende E-mail an die -team-Liste.
>
> --
> martin | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/
>
> "computer science is no more about computers
>  than astronomy is about telescopes."
>                                                  -- edsgar w. dijkstra
>
> spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

My pictures are not in the public domain, but under CC-BY-SA License.
See here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/reports/dc13/picauthors.tex?view=markup
or here:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/deed.en_US

So please feel free to do with them, whatever you like, but please don't try to sell them.
i am unsure now, whether I should also upload them to the gallery, as proposed by Andreas
Tille.

I referred to this message from 2013-08-17, when uploading them: