Re: [Debconf-team] Daytrip information [2557]

Hello,

Am 13.08.2013 18:39, schrieb DebConf Registration Team:
> Hi Carsten Schoenert
>
> Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the day trip.
>
> You have selected the following DayTrip option and we have compiled
> the relevant information for you:
>
> B: Asphalt Mine
> If you want to change your daytrip option, please contact us as soon
> as possible. Please don't change your option in penta yourself.

Unfortunately I changed my decision for the day trip. Some friends and I
want to make a personal planed trip to the mounties around here. So
myself want be attend to the day trip to the Asphalt Mine.
We will be at 7PM at the harbor in Neuchatel to joining the diner.

Thanks in advice!

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert