Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: Arriving on 10th August instead of 6th

Don't worry about me, just excuse me for the inconvenience.

Enjoy!

2013/8/6 Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org>

Hi Jose

I have changed your arrival date now. Your first mail probably got lost.
Sorry about that.

Gaudenz

Jose Antonio Quevedo Muñoz <joseantonio.quevedo@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi! Is anybody there?
>
> forwarding as I didn't get any response.
>
> Best regards. See you soon!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
~ Samuel Beckett ~

--
Jose Antonio Quevedo Muñoz
Key fingerprint: C88A AAFA CF91 F556 E1D5  52FC C3D7 3C5D 8224 5822