Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteering at DebConf13 [2635]

Hi Eike

Did you receive the mail below? As far as I can see you did not register
yet on the wiki page. Please do so soon so that we can do more detailed
planing.

Thanks,
Gaudenz

BTW: You have received an invoice for food at the conference in error.
You can disregard this invoice. As long as you are willing to help as a
volunteer like you said you would, your food is sponsored.

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.