Re: [Debconf-team] Day trip polling

Hi Moray,

Le mercredi, 24 juillet 2013 14.34:22, Moray Allan a écrit :
> > ‣ If the majority of the respondents answered [YES], rafw and OdyX
> >   will proceed as planned. If not, we shall default to "Further
> >   discussion".
>
> But this is a different one. I don't think that this form of poll is
> a good way to decide anything. It's certainly not how decisions in
> DebConf or in Debian usually work.

What about suggesting a better way more aligned with how you think
decisions in DebConf or in Debian should work instead of uselessly
sigh'ing without offering paths forward? Leading by example, you know?

Sigh indeed.

For what I'm concerned, I'd have vastly preferred a decision during the
meeting yesterday but as we didn't manage to take one, I will happily
work with whatever decision that is supported by the team.

OdyX