[Debconf-team] Invoice with official institution address

Hi all,

I am a participant of Debconf 2013 with a corporate background.

Is it possible to obtain an invoice with the *official postal address*
of my institution (as declared as postal address in pentabarf)?  The
default invoice only shows my name and mail address.  Currently I am
stuck convincing our inhouse bureaucracy to issue the money transfer.
An invoice with official postal address would make this a lot easiert.

Thanks for any hints!

Cheers,
	Florian

--