Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 T-shirts initial design

On 2013-07-04 11:17, Axel Beckert wrote:
On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 10:51:23AM +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
Although we haven't done it consistently, it's possible sponsors
*would* prefer the shirt to specify "Debian" somewhere on it -- some
years we had that as a heading to the sponsor logos.  Perhaps
consider adding "Debian conference 2013" or equivalent there, with
or without "Switzerland"?

I'd really prefer "DebConf 13" instead of "Debian Conference 2013"
which is even wider than the sponsor logos, which IMHO looks quite
ugly, at least where there is no label on top of it.

There's a Debian Swirl on the front. I think that plus the syllable
"Deb" should suffice to be recognized as Debian.

I really doubt that normal non-Debian people (including ones who didn't yet hear about Debian?) automatically think "Debian" when they see "Deb". The t-shirts are meant to be advertising also to them, not only for when the people who wear them look in the mirror.

--
Moray