Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 T-shirts initial design

Le mardi, 2 juillet 2013 22.39:12, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> as promised, I have now pushed initial designs for the T-shirts on
> the wiki:
>
> 	https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/T-shirts
>
> I have one or two ideas that I want to pursue for these T-shirts
> designs but some things will be common, so please comment on the
> colours and sponsor logos layout.

The first comments were on the font and logos layout; I have changed the
font to "Marko One" and enlarged the sponsor logos for iteration 1.

I have now pushed iteration 2 with a red T-shirt for attendees; what do
you think? I'm not sure that the small white outline would do it, but I
quite like the general shape. What about using a gray mountains-castle
shape, as on https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/File:Dc13-1-04.png ?

We're not pushing the word "Vaumarcus" or "Switzerland" anywhere (as in
past years), are we fine with that?

Thanks in advance for further feedback; cheers.

OdyX