Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf/DebCamp

Le mercredi, 19 juin 2013 17.07:30, Thomas Lange a écrit :
> http://debconf13.debconf.org/register.xhtml says
> "which will take place from Sunday 11 August to Saturday 17 August
> 2013"
>
> I think this is wrong.

It's correct. Deb_Conf_ will start August 11 and will be preceeded by
Deb_Camp_, itself starting August 6.

I have pushed some subtle changes to that website page to make the
difference clearer.

> About DebCamp:
>
> The web site says that network and bed will be provided. What about
> food at DebCamp?

Food will be provided too; either sponsored or pay-for.

> What do you mean by special arrangements when you say "teams should
> contact the organizers upfront to make special arrangements"?

Where does that phrase appear? It might be a remnant from last year.
We'll post news about DebCamp organisation very soonish, keep tuned.

Cheers,
OdyX