[Debconf-team] Persons of contact for Le Camp

Hi

Le Camp asked us to name a contact person for each area of
responsibility. I'm now trying to make a list of the areas where we need
such a contact person and to find people willing to act as a contact.
Ideally this person would be also involved into the issue on our side.
Having a contact person that has to further relay information inside the
debconf-team is suboptimal.

I already contacted some persons for some areas (listed below).

Areas:
* Contract issue / Finances: Phillip Hug
* Accomodation: ? (Cate ?)
* Food: ?
* Bar: Michele Cane and Benedikt Trefzer
* Networking: Axel Beckert
* Infrastructure (talk rooms and hacklabs): ?

Do we need a contact person for further areas? Would you be willing to
act as a contact person for an area that does not yet have one?

As soon as we have persons for all the most important areas I'll forward
the list to Le Camp.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.