[Debconf-team] GSoC students / DebConf13 sponsorship?

The list of accepted students has just been published:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/debian

The two students I'm helping to mentor are in Europe and they need to
make some decision about advance ticket purchases if they will travel to
DebConf.  I believe they may have already registered and applied for
sponsorship, it's quite possible that other students on the list have
also made DebConf registrations.

Can anybody comment on the way forward for the GSoC students who could
attend DebConf, or at the very least, is there a date when they will
receive further communication about the accommodation/travel/food
sponsorship?

Regards,

Daniel